Providing cost-effective legal and migration services
There are many reasons to want to immigrate to Australia; for family, to work or study, or perhaps just to get a fresh start. Whatever your story may be, King & Dudley Lawyers are here to help you with your migration law needs.
We recognise that no two cases are the same, so organise a consultation with us today so that we can advise you regarding the type of visa that is most suitable for you.
King & Dudley’s immigration lawyers provide a FULL VISA ASSESSMENT SERVICE to work out which visa is best for you and the most appropriate visa pathway towards permanent residency.
We provide assistance with all visa types including:
- All temporary and permanent residency Visas
- Work and Skilled Migration Visas including:
- General Skilled Visas
- Sponsored Work Visas including 482 TSS, ENS and RSMS
- Partner (Spouse and Fiancée Visas)
- Training and Temporary Business Visas
- Student Visas
- Parent and Family Visas
- Tourist Visas
- Working Holiday Visas
We also assist with:
- Extension of visas
- Advice regarding skills assessments
- Assistance for people to challenge refused visas including Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT) applications
- Help with immigration legislation, such as assisting people in identifying reasons as to why their application should not be refused/residence cancelled
- Provide advice regarding Australian citizenship and prepare citizenship applications
Call us to arrange a consultation with our Melbourne Immigration Lawyers today so that we can advise you regarding the type of visa that is most suitable for you.
KING & DUDLEY LAWYERS
King & Dudley Lawyers is a boutique law firm based on the fringe of the Melbourne CBD offering a comprehensive range of migration services.